OH, MY GOODNESS! WHAT A TREAT FOR THE GIRLS– we include a posh tea party with their appetizers and desert on fine china after they have been dotted on at the spa OR it can be a stand alone service
- 2 Course Service: Yummy Pastries (served on 3 tier service platter), Fresh Fruit Platter and Organic (non caffeinated) Herbal Tea’s (an assortment of flavors to choose). made to your liking w/options of sugar, honey and or lemons
- Fresh Cucumber and Lemon water: options served in Champagne glasses
- Service on Fine China: This includes Tea pots, Teacups, Saucers, Plates, and Bowls. Everything is fine china!
- Professional Banquets Linens: Table Linens, Cloth Napkins, Chair Covers & Satin Chair Sashes in fun colors your daughter will love. She will certainly feel like royalty!
- Fine China Table Setting: that looks like a real princess tea party in a castle.
- Spa Fairy Hostess: to serve you and your guests, making sure they fell attended to and pampered.
Throwing a Tea Party is not only FUN!, but a great way to teach our daughters about tea and important life skills as well. Children benefit from all forms of play were they are able to use their imaginations and get creative. tea parties are a great way to help with etiquette and tea party manners, like taking turns, learning to be mindful, the importance of interacting with friends
Learning how to behave around a table and sitting relatively still- listening to each other- where real dialogue is taking place , and learning how to ask questions, waiting your turn is an important skill- as your being served also waiting to ask or answer question, sharing- the absence of electronic -saying please and thank you- the fun is in tasting and trying new things- it really is an amazing and unforgettable experience- children tend to be opt to try new things when its in a setting among their peers- they will also slow down and taste, giving valuable feedback
Through a tea party children can learn some simple basics while having fun and a memorable lifetime experience!